Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: £29,640.00 to £32,058.00 /hour
Car and Light Commercial Technician (Mobile)
Salary: £29,640 – £32,058.00 per annum depending on experience, overtime is also available
Whittaker Fleet Care Ltd. ( Established – over 30 years)
You will be working mainly for major daily rental Companies.
In-house training provided, where necessary hotel accommodation expensed.
People skills necessity and a positive and structured attitude to your working day.
- Experience: Minimum of five years in the trade
- Qualifications: Ideally NVQ level 2/3
- Guaranteed earnings 51 hours: £29,640 – £32,058.00 /year (DPE)
Own tools a necessity
Maximum of 3 points on your licence
Please email us your C.V. if you feel you fit the criteria. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,640 – £32,058.00 /year (DPE)
About Whittaker Fleet Care:
Whittaker Fleet Care has been established for over 30 years, becoming one of the most experienced and reliable providers in our industry. Our focus from the very beginning has been to deliver the highest standards of service to every single client. This focus has helped us to build strong, long-lasting relationships.
Over the years we have expanded to make our services even more accessible. A big part of this was introducing mobile servicing 25 years ago. This service meant we could provide assistance all across England and Wales from our central Birmingham location.
One of the partnerships we are the most proud of is with Europcar. We provide servicing and repair, ensuring their vehicles are in an excellent condition.
- NVQ Level III in motor vehicle mechanic. We may consider candidates who have a City and Guilds Level II in Motor Vehicle Mechanics, depending on employment history.
- Have 3+ years proven and stable background with experience working on cars as a vehicle technician, served within a main or independent dealership. We will not consider applicants who have moved about from job to job or have a patchy work history. (This is a minimum requirement).
- Experience with diagnostic fault finding.
- Hold a full UK Driving licence with MAXIMUM of 6 points.. (This is a minimum requirement).
- Be reliable and have a good attitude.
- Provide a full curriculum vitae with telephone contact details and be available for a telephone interview. (This is a minimum requirement and part of the recruitment process).
- Your own set of Tools