Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Planner / Scheduler / Coordinator – The Role
This role involves the allocation of work schedules for engineers. You will make and take direct calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner. We need candidates with the following skills:
- Reactively allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all work
- Provide effective and efficient planning of all work engineers
- Continually liaise and update field teams on workload volumes and job progress.
- Ensure appointments are planned and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA’s.
- Keep customers informed on the progress of customer originated work. Ringing customers to advise of changes when appropriate. Minimising customer chases by keeping customers informed.
- Deal quickly and effectively with cross complaints to resolve customer issue within specified company standard timescales.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem-solving.
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resources available and maintain productivity.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures as set out
- Achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Ordering parts.